General terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions of NISAWI Design GmbH
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations about the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://www.nisawi.com.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract with
NISAWI Design GmbH
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but are only non-binding requests to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. If the deadline expires without result, the offer is deemed rejected.
(4) When an order is received in our Internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided for in our Internet shop. The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking on the "Order" button
3) Verification of the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "Checkout".
5) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entry of the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details, on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.nisawi.com/agb For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted do not include statutory value-added tax. According to § 19 UStG the invoice amount does not contain any sales tax. In addition there are possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance & PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all articles offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 10 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery shall commence on the day following the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and, in the case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item is not transferred to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Consumers have a right of revocation under the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his self-employed professional activity:
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of revocation is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). If you cancel this Agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The goods you return to us must be clean, unworn and undamaged. A right of revocation is excluded for the production of personalised goods or special orders.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 Contract language
Only German is available as contract language.
Payment via Klarna:
Payment by invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer invoice purchase and hire purchase as a payment option. Please note that Klarna invoice and Klarna hire purchase are only available for consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna.
When purchasing on account with Klarna, you always receive the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. You can find the complete General Terms and Conditions for Invoice Purchase here.
Klarna hire purchase
With Klarna's financing service you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 €) or under the conditions otherwise stated in the cash register. More information on Klarna Installment Purchase including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit can be found here:
Data protection notice
Klarna checks and evaluates your data and maintains an exchange of data with other companies and business information agencies if there is a legitimate reason for doing so. Your personal data will be treated in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and as stated in Klarnas' data protection regulations.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions: July 2018.